This RipeMetrics Trial Account Terms of Service Agreement (“Trial Terms”) applies to any services ordered by Customer that are identified as being provided for trial or evaluation purposes (“Trial Services”) and sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions that govern your use of all of the RipeMetrics Trial Terms and any other online and mobile websites, blogs and interactive applications operated by RipeMetrics (“Site”) and the products or services offered by RipeMetrics (“Services”). The Site and Services are a copyrighted work belonging to RipeMetrics, Inc. (“RipeMetrics”, “Company”, “us”, “our”, and “we”). Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these terms.
The terms stated below are subject to change at the sole discretion of RipeMetrics. RipeMetrics encourages you (“Customer”, “you”, or “your”) to refer to these terms regularly to ensure your continued compliance in any changes deemed relevant by RipeMetrics. The full duration of the Trial Account Agreement Terms may be found at the following link: http://ripemetrics.com/trial-account-agreement. All changes shall be enforced prospectively, effective on the date of such change being finalized either through online publication or other reasonable announcement.
- Service Description
- RipeMetrics will provide Trial Services to Customer for the duration specified in the Form, not exceeding sixty (60) consecutive days (“Trial Period”), beginning at the date of account creation. Customer may only use the Trial Services for its internal trial and evaluation purposes. Either party may terminate the Trial Services at any time upon written notice.
- THE TRIAL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
- RIPEMETRICS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES EVEN IF RIPEMETRICS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF RIPEMETRICS FOR THE TRIAL SERVICES WILL BE LIMITED TO $50.00 USD.
- RipeMetrics reserves the right to terminate service of the Trial Period for any reason.
- RipeMetrics reserves the right to change features of the free trial at any time.
- Each Customer may only use the free trial period once per Customer.
- All Customers signing up for the free trial will be required to submit payment card details as part of the process to allow automatic payments once the free trial period ends.
- AT THE END OF THE 60 DAY TRIAL PERIOD, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO TERMINATE THE ACCOUNT. IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT TERMINATE THE ACCOUNT, CUSTOMER HEREBY AGREES TO PAY ANY SUBSEQUENT CHARGES TO THE ACCOUNT AS A RESULT OF MAINTAINING THE ACCOUNT ON THE RIPEMETRICS PLATFORM. IF CUSTOMER DOES TERMINATE THE ACCOUNT, FEATURES CUSTOMER USED DURING THE FREE TRIAL WILL BE REMOVED AND THE DATA DELETED IF THEY DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE PREMIUM ACCOUNT PRIOR TO THE TRIAL ENDING.